Thursday, April 12, 2007

Crummy Forecast Ahead

Sooo... is it possible that we will be waiting for Lucy for 3 more years? Is that crazy or what?

I really missed her today. I have so many thoughts about gotcha day and bringing her home and her falling in love with her new family. I know that I need to stop but... I am her mom already in my heart and it is really hard. (not to be sappy here but sad times call for it)

Imagine being 9 months pregnant and the doctor tells you that your baby will not come for 2 or 3 more years!!! Are you kidding me? You would go crazy. Yaa, those are my shoes. I do not see how it will be any faster. Simple math.

I had remained very optimistic, it is getting really hard to continue that. Certain goals we had are needing to be rearranged. Looks like I could be 37 yrs old before we get her. I am not happy about that at all.

Any ways I needed to vent a little bit. Go ahead and throw that party for us. Pity Party. boo.

Thanks for sympathizing Penelope!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You can only have the pity party if Jeremy and I can come along.


Tracy

lucy'scousin said...

hey guys! I was thinking aboot your situation a lot today. I'm sorry for the crummy outlook. I hope things change for you. If not, I hope you can come to peace with whatever unfolds(I know--not gonna happen!;). At the very least I hope you guys can focus on having an awesome time in Italy.
We love you and wish things would get easy! Seems to me you are having the equivalent of a pregnancy with ALL the complications. The kind where you say "I'M NEVER DOING THIS AGAIN!"
OK. miss P is chewing on the bottome of my sneaker, better leave it at this.
XOXOXOXXOO
PS. We'll bring some whole grain chips ahoy to the party.

Anonymous said...

My heart hurts when i think we cant have that little Lucy now!!! We love her so much and want her so bad that waiting is so very hard. We will only love her all the more when we can meet her.....we are here for you both...lots of love, rich, cathy, and lucy's cuz, moose.

Anonymous said...

That is the cuttest picture I have ever seen!
Lydia