Friday, October 17, 2008

What didn't we do this week??!!

Lucy and I have had such a busy week. The weather was so beautiful and we had a great time. We went to the fish hatchery with Aunt Steph and cousin Mia. Lucy kept doing her splashing motion with her hand and wanted to jump right in the water. I am not sure who would of gone in after her because the fish were like in groups and they were big. Sorta gross but cool at the same time. We went to the playground at that park when we had enough of the fish. It was hot out! She does not like the swing at all. It only lasted for like two pics.

We also went to the zoo with grandpa. She was so cute. When we put her in the stroller we had to hold her hand while we pushed her. I wish we could post all the pics because her face was cute when she saw the monkeys and made the sign for them. Otherwise, she enjoyed being pushed and eating puffs and my dad and I oooed and awed at the animals. :)

The dress up pics above are from last Sat we went to Owego, Ny for my cousin's wedding on the river. It was also a beautiful day. Lucy danced and played and she did great for a two hour travel. We blew a tire on the way down( I will be a good wife and not go into the details) but still made it almost on time! We saw a lot of family since Lucy came home for the first time. They all loved her.

We also went to a local farm market to see oodles of pumpkins and the other slides and goats and such. She LOVED the slide. I was so nervous to go down the slide because I always get injured on those things. I managed to go down several times unscathed. My camera died about 20 minutes in so you can just imagine all the cute faces she made while we were there, with cousin Mia!



from 16-22 lbs in two months... how?


Outdoor fun with the puffy hat. She kept tugging on the ears. She sported her little boots and looked for rocks. Those tasty little treats.


Busy little bees we are. We even went to the doctors! We have to put drops in her left ear again. We visted grandma and grandpa and that was fun. I did not take any pics of multiple trips to Wegmans and just being out and about. We stayed home today. It was nice and we had fun. She loves to be chased and tickled. We looked at books and ate a lot, both of us!! She also likes to dance and laughs so hard when she thinks that I am going to sit on her. Smart and beautiful, Miss Lucy Blue!
I have so many more pics to post and things to write about. Maybe I can get to that this weekend! Only like 3 more weeks until I go back to work part time. I am enjoying all the hugs and kisses and her little sweet noises while I can.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe how much Lucy's cute little cheeks are filling out- 6 lbs in 2 months is amazing! I hope for the same with our little Drew when we get him home! Love all of the pictures:)

Anonymous said...

I love all these pix and stories, that you're making the most of your time with her while you're still home from work and while we still have a few decent days of weather. You're both such good parents, you're doing a great job, filling Lucy's heart (and tummy,ha!) Love all 3 of you!