Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tagged

I was just tagged from fellow adoptee Emily. Here goes!!

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Survivor
2. Friday night Lights(canceled though :()
3. Bachelor/Bachelorette (lame I know but entertaining)
4. Football
5. Little House on the Prairie
6. Nothnagle Showcase of Homes
7. ET
8. the news

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went to work
2. Hid my laundry so my m-in-law would not do it
3. Made a present online for John
4. Watched TV on my computer
5. Ate way too many cookies
6. Dreamed about going on a cruise
7. Kissed Lucy way too many times

8 Things I look forward to
1. Lucy going to sleep
2. Lucy waking up
3. A date with John someday
4. My sister closing on her new house
5. My next day off with Lucy
6. Pizza and football tomorrow
7. No more potty training (Emily, I 'll keep this one)
8. A vacation in the fall somewhere that involves a beach

8 Favorite restaurants
1. Any steak restaurant like Bugaboo Creek
2. Dibella's Subs
3. Basil's Italian
4. Mario's for brunch
5. The Distillery
6. Don Pablo's (but they closed)
7. Cheesecake Factory for Sun Morning breakfast
8. Wendy's

8 things I wish for (in no particular order)
1. 8 more wishes
2. Desire to excercise
3. Desire to eat more vegetables
4. Money for a second adoption
5. All my bills paid off
6. More time to spend with John
7. My sister to live closer
8. Selflessness to come easy

No comments: