Saturday, May 09, 2009

Too Too Long since last post


Ok, so I just spent the last hour bugging my eyes out and cramping my hands 'finishing' a photo book. The site(artscow) does not auto save so as you can guess- my browser decided to flash a message that a problem occurred and it needed to shut down. All my work lost!!!! oh my goodness I am 'madder than a hornet' as my dad would say.

So instead of doing my work AGAIN, I wanted to post some new pics of our big girl. She is super sweet and naughty (with me) just as a 2 yr old should be. She is making more of an effort to use a voice but no clear words except: momma yaya(da da) gramma, 'ahh unn' (all done) ump (up) and still signs. We keep being told this is ok because she understands everything we say but we would like to see a big improvement soon to make us both feel better about it.

WARNING: SUPER CUTE PICTURES AHEAD!


The official leotard picture! First gymastics class.


Waiting for daddy to come home to take her to her 2nd class.


This is her face when 'I know I should not be on the table but decided to be anyway'

She loves to run!
Learning to kick her legs on the balance beam. This is her best routine.
I put this pic in for my lil sister. Lucy has developed a habit of putting the house phone in her shirt and we are dreading knowing where she learned this from. snoop snoop.


It is great to have a 2 yr old that likes to do the dishes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I could vote "love it" 9 million times I would. These pictures made me laugh out loud:) Lucy totally brings a smile to my face. Even if she is stuffing her shirt with an odd smelling phone..snoop snoop. I'm gonna squeeze her soon!!!
PS. My anti spam word is "mater", I believe that is reference to "mater than a hornet"

Anonymous said...

PS. Love jig

Tonya said...

She's a cutie. I love the pig tails! Oh, and Happy Mother's Day :)

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!! they are my favorites. I think i could just eat up her little round belly in that leotard. Aunt cathy

Maria said...

How does she just keep getting cuter, and oddly enough, looking italian!?! especially with that round little belly in the leotard & washing dishes! ha She is just so sweet and brilliant, you and John are doing a great job. Love to all 3 of you, Maria & the girls