Thursday, June 16, 2011

updates






ok, so tonsillectomies are not fun. felt pain 6.5 out of 10 yesterday, starting at about 3 am and the rest of today the number much higher than that. don't feel much up to talking and I am so SICK of popsicles already. blahhh... double blahhh

lucy and john are taking good care of me. lucy's turn in the OR tomorrow when she gets her tubes out and ear drum patched. she is going to be SO MAD! poor babes. looks like daddy is on double duty with both of his girls.

looking back at some spring pics that make me smile. since my stomach is not well an nothin' else feels good either.

2 comments:

lucy'scousin said...

So sorry for the surgery situations! Glad you are all done with that and on the mend though. Mom said lucy was bouncing around and you couldn't even tell she had surgery today! Yay for that!
Have you been checking your mailbox ton? We send funny things....
Love you!

lucy'scousin said...

Oh, I meant to mention how beautiful Lucy is in the pictures! Miss you all!
Ton, I wrote an ode to you on my blog;)