Monday, September 23, 2013

Oh me, oh my... Where has the time gone

We must be having fun, cause the time has flown by. For anyone still checking this blog for updates, huge apologies.
We are all doing well. Lucy has started and enjoys first grade now. Such a big kid. She lost her third tooth just yesterday, she was pretty happy about it. I, like many a man, remain grossed out. The final uumph to get it out was a big delicious fall apple.

We have been trying to tire her out, she still has an abundance of energy. We tried t-ball over summer, too slow for her. She enjoyed hitting the ball and running the bases, but that was about it. I the outfield she would do cartwheels or build sand castles between second and third base. We signed her up for cross fit classes and she loves it. It is all constant motion and exertion, perfect.

She decided to drop her training wheels from her bike early in the summer. She thought about it, I held on to her seat for just a moment and she took right off. She is a mad woman behind the handlebars.

We got a great and funny report from school already. I guess some of her class mates have had a hard time being back in school and have cried to go home, and according to the teacher, Lucy will have her arm around them and console them, telling them that it will be alright and that they will have fun there. She is such a lover. While at home, when tonya is hurt or bothered, she is quick with a: 'well, that's life, you'll be fine soon'.  Oh, for the funny. He teacher smelled nail polish while teaching and turned around to see Lucy applying some to her nails during the lesson. She would have done all the girls if allowed, that's for sure. She plays hard, but is such a girl! I will have my work cut out for me when she gets older.

Ok, I will try to post some pics from this iPad, not sure it will work. Wasted $500.

No comments: