Wednesday, July 12, 2006



Why China?
Why not! We have been asked that question by a lot of people that have heard about our effort to adopt. As our close friends and family know, it has always been China. We have planned on someday adopting a Chinese baby and now to know that we have taken action about a dream of our's is pretty amazing. John and I are usually pretty good at making up our mind and that's it. It is as good as done.

The wait has just begun and it seems like the reality will be a lifetime away. As the biggest pessimist there is, it is hard not to doubt that it will really happen. I think my sweet husband must be sick of answering my question.." Is this really going to happen?!" He always says yes. So that always makes me feel better. :) We hope to keep up with this blogging thing. And update the posts with what we have done so far, timelines etc.

Ok, so here is making time fly...by having fun right?

No comments: