Thursday, July 27, 2006

Yippeeee! Dossier looks great!

That is what Jen at CCAI said. It has now gone in for translation and should be out to China sometime next week. We are so relieved that we did not have to redo anything, that would have been a pain.

I personally celebrated by buying Lucy a cute little pink dress, that will probably be the wrong season when it would actually fit her but oh well, it is the thought that counts!

I am not sure what John has done to enjoy this moment, he is too crabby from being hot all the time. I was hoping he would buy me flowers or something but no go. I only put that in here because maybe he will read it and do something about it!

We get to find out tomorrow if lucy will have a new boy or girl cousin. This should be fun!

Ok thanks for sharing. One more week and our life story will be off to China-hope they like us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys-

That is great news. Yeah. So, did it really take the full 15 days to go through all if it? That is the message I am getting. Man, that means Aug 11th for us..