Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Here we come Lucy!

Thank you very much Mom and Dad and Stevie and Steph!! The flowers were a big suprise and they are so beautiful. We both love them and it has made a special day even more special.

I lost it a little when I read our LID email, all of the waiting and hard work and finally that part of it is done. I was suprised just how emotional I was. I wish I could have read it at home and not at work. Thankfully, John answered his cell phone and if we could have kissed each other over the phone, today was the day.

I envisioned Lucy in the car with me on the way home, and pictured us singing together all the way home. Hopefully time goes fast and this will really happen one day.

We've passed several months already so just "several"more to go right?

Yaa! for us. High five! Thumbs up! Here we come Lucy!!!!

No comments: