Thursday, September 28, 2006

Just another Thurs.

So here we are again, busy busy! I have not been home much. Crazy changes at work. John was home today and made homemade chicken and eggplant parm. It was awesome to come home to a yummy smelling house, especially on a dark rainy night. Of course , I shoveled my dinner and had to leave again for our meeting!

My sister n law signed us up for a baby class last night. She is due in December. A lil' boy. I learned that there are many kinds of bottles out there. Lots of pregnant bellies around too. I felt excited actually for us. That was a nice change.

My parents came over last night too. My mom is going on a cruise w/ her two sisters and grandma. She is in Miami now. Bahamas tomorrow. To say I am jealous is an understatement! She deserves it though. I hope she has fun and no accidental overboards. In particular, my grandma! Those who know the dynamic there will be laughing at that.

We have pictures here of my parents looking at a video my lil' sister sent of our chubby, yummy, sweet niece Penny Aloha last night. They were soo happy to see her giggles. :)

Enjoy the pics!

PS. 18 days of referrals given out, keep 'em coming.

3 comments:

lucy'scousin said...

awww...thanks for the compliments! Penny is blushing!
I'm glad you are getting excited for your little one! You should be! Now rest up...:)

Anonymous said...

I just met another family who has a kid with the middle name Aloha. Very trendy indeed.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of your niece!! I can't wait until we have pictures of our daughters to share...