Saturday, March 17, 2007

Snow, Snow -Go Away!

Well, we woke up to at least 7 inches of snow and it is still coming down. I am so over the winter. Last week we had a 60 degree sunny day and I had soo much energy it was awesome. I know spring will be here someday , it just seems to be taking a REALLY long time.

John started his new job as a web trainer on Thursday. So far so good. His old co-workers met up together last night for him to say good bye. It was nice to see some familair faces. We stayed too long, I think. I know it is showing my age but by 10:oo I was ready for bed. Especially after a long work week.

Anyways, I made up for it today. I slept in for a really long time. We are off to brave the snowy roads and run some errands.

Congratulations to Becky and Tom! We cannot wait to see your little "Sierra". She looks like a doll.

No comments: