Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ok Tracy this is for you: Since you tagged us. I will reveal 7 things about me that people may not know.

1. I love Chocolate Chip Muffins.

2. I get sad when I see old people.

3. Johnmark and I have been a couple since 1994. Best Friends first for 3 years. He finally came to his senses and the rest is history. We will be married 10 yrs. this year.

4. I have a hard time believing I will be a mom to Lucy or ??? someday. I will believe it when I see it.

5. I love sunshine, a day off and a clean house. Great combination.

6. I regret not spending more time with my family.

7. I am a much stronger person than I ever thought I would be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome Home,
Hope you had a great time. Dinner is a must. Let us know what days are good for you. Jon Mark you can get my email from Jeremy and give it to Tonya. Can't wait to here all about your trip.

Tracy