Friday, July 13, 2007

11 months

Well, Monday is 11 months LID and if one more person asks me about Lucy someone will get hurt. I mean if I am not holding her or talking about her then...............SHE IS NOT HERE!!!!!! eeeerrrrr. and NO we do not know why it is taking so long and NO we do not know when it will speed up, if EVER . Ok, I needed that rant because it protects those that bug me about it from having that screamed at them. Someone told me, wow you are handling it so well as I stand there with the FAKEST smile ever. Guess they do not know me that well, but when it works I will use it.

Getting excited that Miss P our 1 yr old niece is visiting soon. My lil' sister too. We need some serious girl time. This includes chocolate chip muffins, shopping and snuggling.

We went to the county fair last night with mia beena, my other niece. I have sworn off spiral slides forever. I always get hurt when I go on slides. This time I burned a hole in my arm as it squeaked all the way down the slide. It seriously got hurt. I have no skin or hair left on my left elbow about the size of a pack of gum. Mia appreciated it though. The things we do for the kiddos in our lives!!

Well anyways, that is an update with us. I am hoping to hit the hay early tonight. SLEEPY!!

Happy 11 months to all the August LID'ers!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the 11 months looking forward to the RPO next weekend.

Tracy

lucy'scousin said...

awww..You have such a beautiful fake smile though!;) That must be hard this weekend fielding all those adoption questions. Hang in there kitten!
I'm really excited for our trip home too! I'll have to keep saying to myself "muffins, shopping and snuggling" so I won't freak out on the plane!
Oh, and I totally know how dangerous slides are. Picture me trying to show P how to climb up a slide and suddenly realizing after you hit 18 years old you are no longer capable of climbing up a slide. P thought it was hilarious. I'll stick to the swings, thank you very much!