Monday, April 28, 2008

Take my husband to work day

Monday. Kind of cool. John and I were both sent to the same seminar here in town. Since we are both trainers where we work, the training was specific to our jobs. It was like a trainers Day Camp. It was fun to be together for work and have lunch together too. I am signed up for tomorrow but John will be back to his normal work schedule.

It has turned cold and rainy so the countdown has begun for our CRUISE!! I feel like I am getting sick and it better go away by the time we get ready to leave. errrr.

We have not done much in Lucy's room lately. My sister n law just gave us a whole box full of things for her. She has a lot of people here thinking of her and making sure when she arrives that she is well dressed. :) I wonder what she is doing right now.

probably pooping her pants. (this is for you John baby ;)

Anyways, I am sick of typing so there.

2 comments:

lucy'scousin said...

Hope "take your husband to work day" wasn't as bad as "take your sister to work day". Ton, I'm still not over it.;)
cute buns!!!!! maybe when you are in china you could pick up a pair of split pants for p, that way I will have easier access to squeezin' the charmin!!

Anonymous said...

I love the baby buns!!!! those would make potty training Coy a lot easier.Sending you guys wishes for a great trip and hope you eat till your hearts content. dont forget your FAVORITE sis-in law when you visit the coach store...(thats for you Lydia).....cathy