Saturday, April 26, 2008

Weekend Stuff

Another beautiful day around here...John is off to his dancing singing Italian barber to get his hair cut and I am laying around. I would like to be outside but seems to be so many wasps and my stomach hurts. I am starting to get packed for our trip/cruise. We have some clothes set aside but it is crunch time now. I have come to accept this will not be a bikini trip for me and realize that I could not possibly be the whitest person on the ship...could I????

Regardless, I am ready to get out of dodge, see new things and eat yummy food. Not being at work for a while is also putting a smile on my face. :) I will be happy for John to get away. He has worked really hard the last year and could definitely use a break.

We hope to have my two brothers over for a cook out tomorrow. Other than that nothing new under the sun.

Off to check my water-making tortellini. yum

No comments: