Thursday, December 18, 2008

A snow bunny that does not like the snow!(too much)

Get this white stuff off my mitten!
Drooly bug
A smile!
When we say "Lucy smile" she does this....


So as cute as she is, she has been a naughty one for me. I can tell she is almost two. She gives me this look that makes you laugh no matter how frustrated you are. She knows it too. She smacked me at least 5 times today in the face(did it all the time in China) and would not listen to her Speech Therapist today. eye yi yi!!! I love her but I wish she would be a good girl all the time. She is defintely a little stink bug. I am trying my best to be consistent with her but I think her goal is to crack me. She has been taking a long nap today so I have time to fuel up and get ready for round two this afternoon!

PS - Her ENT appt went well yesterday. Her tubes look good and she also had a hearing test that was positive as well. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so now you know she can hear you when you tell he no....if you figure out how to get her to listen to you let me know, i could use it over here with her cousin!!! cathy