Monday, January 22, 2007

February here we come.

I saw the CUTEST little Chinese boy at Wegman's today. He must have been 18 months or so. He was walking with his head down looking at his feet the whole time. He walked right up to me and stopped. I said hi to him and he looked up at me with the sweetest face. I pictured Lucy walking around like that. I felt like a giant next to him. He was so petite and little. So cute!!!

We are starting to plan our trip a lil' bit. I want to enjoy Cali first then get down to the nitty gritty of the details for April.

I have included a picture of the area of Tropea, Italy. We plan on seeing this with our own eyes!!!!! It is about an hour drive from the families town. Someone at work reminded me that some Europeans sunbathe topless. I hope that the sun is so bright that we do not stumble upon that! eeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a fun trip.

lucy'scousin said...

can I get a woot woot?