Monday, January 01, 2007

Long Weekends go Fast!

We did a ton of stuff this weekend! Including: We are awaiting the arrival of our nephew "baby" cline. John's sister is being induced as we speak. Her due date was 12/21. We thought every day since was the "day" but nope, he is stubborn. I am annoyed that I have to work tomorrow, a new lady is starting and I am the trainer. I really hope to skip out early anyways, I will have to beg. I mean he will be here tomorrow and I really want to see him! I am sure I will cry. what else is new.

I was going to start reducing my caloric intake. Since I ate 3 "angie buns", 1.5 donuts, bacon, leftover chinese, lasagne, almonds, pretzels and juice today, I think I blew it. Oh well tomorrow is another day.,..and since I have breakfast planned (pancakes for me) with my boss and the new lady, tomorrow is out too.

OK well hope to have news about the new guy in town-he is bound to be a fatty! Until then, dreaming of Lucy! Good night.

No comments: