Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Congratulations to us...

Today marks 14 months waiting in line for Lucy. We took a number all these months ago. We have not given up. Our name and number will be called someday. It has to right???

Next month marks 10 years together married. Really happy and really hard things we have been through together over these years. He kissed me 13 years ago. Wow, does that make me feel old. I feel good about us though. So many couples we know are no longer together any more. It is fun to be together with your best friend all these years. He is still such a cutie and smells good too. Ok, ok, I know I am grossing some of you out, but hey! it's my blog and it is all rated G. :)

Getting ready for home study tomorrow. Busy Busy! We will post an update as to how it goes. She never wrote me back when I wrote her so I am sure we will be missing some things. uh-oh sounds like I am getting negative again. Better go so I can leave on a some what positive note.

2 comments:

lucy'scousin said...

Congratulations! And johnmark does always smell really good, I agree!
You guys have gone thru SOOOO much in the past few years, it would have sidelined more than a few married couples. But that's why you guys are my favorites, because you keep your sense of humor and love for eachother through everything. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

D said...

Hi...I am LID 8.16.06 just like you! Hang in there and congrats on 14 months!