Monday, October 15, 2007

Hello Everyone!


Well, it has been such a long time since we blogged anything. We have been so busy with our move. We are actually getting down to the last few boxes. I hate boxes!!! At least for now. This house is starting to feel more like home. John has been painting and moving things and building things. He is such a handy husband. He gets things done. We are learning all about closing a pool. We thought we would be able to close it tonight but it turns out we need a few more things.

We have been sharing our apples and pears that are on the tree in the back yard. I cannot believe how much fruit comes from one tree. I should remember because we had apple trees in our yard when I was growing up. I just remember having apple fights and some morning waking up to random cows/bulls in our yard. weird!

In a couple of days, we are having a follow up home study. She is coming to the house, so of course I want everything just right. Thankfully I have the day off so I will be running around and getting it all ready for her visit. We then have to get some new paperwork together and go to Buffalo AGAIN, to be re-fingerprinted and submit our I600A. The wait has been so long to go get our daughter that we have to redo it. I am very glad that we get a one time renewal with no charge. If we have to do this next year it will cost us another $800 or so. yikes.

We are thinking about Lucy a lot lately. This house just needs a little girl to break it in.

Until then, check out this little girl. Our little Penelope is such a star!!! Love her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrat's on your new house!! We can't wait to introduce our little girl to Lucy...hope to see you soon & we will be praying for ya!! Tom Beck & Sierra