Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hoping time flies, if we are having fun....








So I am missing my neice Penelope and my lil' sister Jackie out there in Sunny California. Stinks that it was cold and rainy while my mom and I were out there two weeks ago but that is not why we go. We spend time together and it is always so much fun! I am so glad that we get to see each other now and then. We also got to spend a morning at a SPA and had massages, mani's and pedi's. That is always fun. My toes look so cute!J also gave me a ton of clothes that Miss Penny grew out of so that was fun going through those. The Giants won the Superbowl so that was great for my mom. Made for a much smoother red eye flight home. Here are some pictures from my trip.

Poor John was so busy working while I was away that he did not enjoy his time with out me as much as he could have.

We are looking forward to our FCC Waiting Family Meeting this weekend. My mom and Dad are coming hopefully. They will get to hear a little bit about China and meet some adorable adopted kids too.

We are in the process of working on Lucy's room. Our little girl is a world away and we are trying to get her room perfect, spending time on colors and picking out bedding, it is kind of crazy when you think of it that way.

Ok that is it. Just checking in to the blog. By the way no news on Lucy, still waiting.....

No comments: