Monday, March 03, 2008

one more round, please

i can hardly believe it has been three months since our first round of shots for hepatitis, but this was d-day for our left arms. round two for hep b. tonya twitched and flailed like a fish out of water again, and i seriously did not even feel it. i think the nurse just likes me more. this theory was confirmed when we took our band-aids off a few minutes ago. she had a blood spot, and i had a dot that could have been mistaken for a grain of sand. not to say i am not getting sore - feels like i got a decent punch. next up - june shots. last round.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please please take me next round of shots so i can have a first had story to tell of Tonya's fish flailing... Cathy

Anonymous said...

Cath- You should ask them to send you the HILARIOUS video of the first round of shots. I'm still sore from laughing so hard!! Haha, Jackie

Jake and Taryn said...

YUCK!! I hate shots!! Just the thought of them makes me cringe!