Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ZZZZZZZZZZZz


Why do we live near the canadian border again? I am so sleepy and lazy and want it to be warm and sunny. I am almost too tired to type. We really need to get back to the gym. Our membership expires in a few weeks and I am ashamed to say that we have not gotten our money's worth.

I really do not have much else to say..had a company dinner tonight. I work with a great bunch, and my boss spoils us ROTTEN! Had a guy yell at me on the phone today, I think I turned him around but I was super annoyed. A co worker was super cranky and it was hard not be rude back but I just smiled and got over it like always. I am not sure where that patience comes from. John has a bad back now and may need surgery on a bad disc that is pinching a nerve. Yes, jay my eye started twitching as soon as he told me that. My theroy is that he just wants to get out of shoveling this winter. errr! I made my dad a casserole to pick up tomorrow, He has a bad day at the doctors so i figure I would spoil him a bit.It is supposed to snow tomorrow. wish it was friday. as you can see this rambling proves nothing is new. to spare everyone the boring details I will say ok good night. zzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

lucy'scousin said...

where did that dog's bones go? sorry about the eye...sorry about the back...sorry aboot living so close to canada. I want a casserole. I'll be 25 when you read this. p says she misses you guys. LOVE YA!