Saturday, December 30, 2006

locks for loot

ok, i know i needed a haircut, i was getting a bit shaggy. my hair was long enough that it began to curl on the ends. a little less than respectable to get by. so yeah, i needed a haircut. the lady that has cut my locks in the past, according to the new receptionist, was no longer working there. so i got a new girl. mandy. well, upon arrival, there was my real hair lady was. oh, oops, the other blonde was the one that left, not this one, the owner. details. so, i sit with mandy, gave her my simple instructions. a touch off the top, shorter on the sides and back. i was getting sick of the mullet that was appearing. as she began to tell me how nice and long her boyfriends hair was, and she knows what to do. apparently, she does not get along with her boyfriend. she started on top. hack. tug, pull, snip snip.
i really didn't notice what she did until i got home and tonya started laughing. somehow, sitting there, i never saw or felt the bowl on top of my head. but, there was the evidence. bangs. high, uneven bangs. she couldn't even get that right, 'that' being a straight line. yeah. i posted here what it must have looked like from the waiting room. thats 'me' on the left. tonya would like me to take a picture of it, like a keepsake or something. maybe i could go back and ask for the tip back.
i have this, at least. my hair grows fast. like one of those dolls that use pump action arms and the play-do comes out the top. so, soon enough i will have my lovely locks back. maybe i will have the opportunity to cut it short and sell it for the less hairy. locks for loot.

1 comment:

lucy'scousin said...

JOHNMARK.....WE'RE WAITING FOR THE PICTURE!!!!!