Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jitters

Lots to do today! Made a few lists and last minute stuff is kinda important. Making some calls and picking up some Lucy items. She needs bubbles and stacking cups. John is also making some music files for her on his Ipod. Like go to sleep music, calm down music. I think I may benefit from that too! ;)

I also need to make my macaroni salad and ham sandwiches, a staple for every plane ride. I prefer to eat that at the airport instead of paying $16.25 for a dried up piece of greasy pizza.

My ears are still being a royal pain but whatcha gonna do. Let's get this show on the road PEOPLE! I realized today that I think starting an excercise routine today is not going to help much. I have seen some of the people that have gone to China and back and I can not be in any worse shape than them can I??? eeks. Poor John. He has to deal with an emotional , out of shape me. Let's hope we can survive this. By that I mean not killing each other. ;)

ok -whatever. Maybe he will post pics of stuff later- I need to go eat or something.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tonya,

GOOD LUCK!! I will be thinking about you.

Dessie

Unknown said...

good luck and blog allot

Anonymous said...

We are so very happy right now and are with you guys all the way. We love you guys and cant wait for you to get your baby. you are going to be great parents and Lucy is one lucky little girl. we are going to love her to pieces. love the clines

lucy'scousin said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That's all there is to say!:)
Looking forward to your bloggings for the next two weeks!!!!!!
Love, jay